Thursday, March 3, 2011

Party Punch


I was in charge of refreshments for my church's women's social tonight. I wanted to do something a little snazzier than just plain ice water for the beverage. After searching the internet for ideas; I came across this simple and TASTY punch. It was a hit with the ladies, and super cheap to serve to a crowd. It's not super sweet, and has a little twang to it. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of it before it had all been consumed. Take my word for it it was a pretty red color, and I floated lemon slices and frozen strawberries in the punch bowl in place of ice cubes ( cheap way to make your punch, FANCY! It was a ladies social, after all.)

Party Punch

3 Two liter bottle of Diet Sprite
2  envelopes of Wyler's Cool Raspberry Sugar Free drink mix
1 - 2 (16 oz.) package(s) of frozen strawberries
1  lemon (sliced)

Pour Sprite into a large punch bowl of drink dispenser. Stir in powdered drink mix until completely dissolved. Add frozen berries to punch. Lay lemon slices on top of strawberries in the punch bowl.

2 comments:

  1. Yum. That does sound beautiful and delicious. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sound of this one. Diet Sprite is my drink, too! Thanks for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails