1. Roll the dough out into a rectangle.
3. Divide the dough into eight section.
4. Cut each of the eight sections into thirds.
5. To make each hamburger bun, lay the three sections side by side
6. Overlap the three sections to start the braid.
7. Braid the three sections together like you were braiding hair.
8. Twist the braid into a circle to form the bun. Pinch the ends of the roll onto the dough to secure.
9. Place rolls onto a greased cookie sheet, and allow to rise until doubled (about 45 - 60 minutes).
Tonight's rolls accompanied BBQ Chicken, but they are great with grilled hamburgers, sloppy joes, or any BBQ style sandwich. My kid's like to use them to make hoagie sandwiches or peanut butter and jelly for school lunches.