Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ridley's and BiLo's (Associated Food) Deals11/9- 11-15

Sorry I am a day late posting this week deals at Ridley's. I rented a carpet cleaner yesterday to do a little carpet cleaning, and it sort of snowballed into a ginormous project! I am happy to report I did survive my project. The carpet in the whole house is clean and smelling springtime fresh. Hopefully, I burned a few calories in the process.... I think carpet cleaning counts as an aerobic activity!

Anyway, here are this week's deals:
  • 12 packs of Coke products 5 for $14.00
  • W.F . boxed stuffing mixes $.75 each
  • Progresso soup $.89 each
  • Land o Frost (10oz) packages lunchmeat $1.99 each
  • W.F. (2 count packages) refrigerated pie crusts  3 for $5.00
  • 18 pack W.F. large eggs $1.57 each
  • W.F. evaporated milk $.59 each
  • Gold Medal flour (10 pound bag)$2.88 each
  • W.F. (8 oz) cans tomato sauce 3 for $1.00
  • Boneless skinless chicken breast $1.47 pound (in the Super Saver pack)
  • Sugar Tree spiral cut hams $1.17 pound
  • 5 pound bag of potatoes $.67 each
  • Jazz of Braeburn apples $.67 pound
  • Bell peppers $.39 each
  • Leaf lettuce $.79 each
  • Cucumbers 2 for $.89

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Carpet cleaning is a huge accomplishment and I believe all housework counts as aerobic exercise!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails