Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Baby's Going To A Dance

Tonight Child #1 is going to his High School Co Ed (it's a girl ask boy semi formal dance). I might be a little bit prejudice, but isn't he cute all dressed up? It seems like just yesterday I was wiping his nose, tying his shoes, and tell him to stop riding his bike in the street (and stop hitting golf balls through the living room windows)! Now he's ALMOST grown up and DATING GIRLS! SNIFF! SNIFF!

Of course, I had to make a corsage for his cute little date (she's looking very lovely, herself)! Here's how it turned out.

Have fun, son............but not to much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Your son is a nice looking young man...and his date is awefully cute too! Great job on the corsage...looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, they are so cute. One of those bittersweet moments when you want them to grow up and yet stay your baby! Beautiful corsage, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the flowers!! Wish you were here to help me out. Kody's date's mom made the flowers for me last dance. Child #1 looks so handsome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails