Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yeah! I Found My Friend!

I'm so excited!!!! I have discovered the my dear friend's blog. She moved out of my neighborhood several years ago, and I had lost touch with her. She is the kind of friend that you can unburden your troubles and traumas (or should I say dramas) on; she will always listen and never judge. We shared many laughs and tears together. Baseball season has not been the same since she left. Anyway, She has always been an amazing cook, and I can thank her for many of my tried and true recipes. As I read through her blog yesterday it was like a trip down memory lane. Like the times she brought my family Chicken Cordon Blue casserole and Poppy Seed Chicken after the births of my two youngest children. I also remember how my hubby raved about her Delicious Salsa for months, and begged me to get the recipe (I am VERY salsa challenged!). Her Old Fashioned Pot Pie is the only recipe my family will eat. Now I have discovered a new recipe on her blog for Enchilada Sauce that I am going to give a try tomorrow night (I can hardly wait). Thanks Tiff for all the great recipes! I hope you don't mind my sharing your brilliance with every one. You have come to my rescue, again!

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet!! I was equally excited if not more to find you. You are my hero!! Like I said before alot of my favorite recipes I got from you. Thanks for making my day!! Miss you tons but treasure all the great memories. How Diet Pepsi helped us survive the baseball seaons. HA HA!! Good times!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails