Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ridley's Ad 3/23 - 3/29

There are some fabulous deals this week at Ridley's in Pocatello (if you live in other areas; check out your local Associated Foods store ad they usually have similar deals). Here's the LINK to the ad. I noticed that the following sales prices were excellent, and worth the trip across town:

80% lean ground beef $1.79 lb (their hamburger is great quality)
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts $1.39 lb (in the family pack)
grapefruit 4 for $1.00
WF refried beans $.63 a can
Assorted crackers $1.00 (when you buy two with in ad coupon)
Don Julio flour tortillas $.88 each
Barbasol shaving cream $.98
6 pack of Shasta soda $.94
Aim or Pepsodent toothpaste $.74 each
Cheetos (assorted varieties) $1.99 (use in ad coupon save $1/2, final price $1.50 each for two)
Farmland sausage (links or rolls) 4 for $5.00
24 oz bag steak fries $.79
Birch Berry oven roasted turkey breast $3.99 lb (in the deli)
10 lb. bag of potatoes $.88
Shank portion ham $1.19 lb
Butt portion ham $1.39 lb

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice of you to join me in the walk in my yard! A crisis has occurred in the WNWN challenge. I ran out of baggies! But I have plenty of plastic containers that a sandwich will fit into. I just had to remember to bring the empty container home tonight to wash. Didn't hurt me one bit to reuse a plastic container. It just took 1 min. to wash and a major change in my thinking! Thanks for the WNWN challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails