Okay, maybe it is a face only a mother could love! The body is an empty vinegar bottle. The leg's and ears are disposable paper cups. The tail is a pipe cleaner, and the eyes are buttons salvaged from my button box. The paint came out of my stash of acrylic paint. The cost ...FREE! I was informed that he has green feet, ears, and a stripe to make him a MANLY looking pig!
Now, on to the real reason for this post. This week's Ridley (Associated Foods) deals. There are a few good sales, but not as many as I had hoped.
- Yoplait (6 oz) yogurt cups (assorted varieties) $.37 each (for the first 10)
- W.F. (18 count) carton of large eggs $1.77 each ($.09 per egg)
- Two liters of Pepsi Products (assorted varieties) $.98 each
- Angel Soft ( 9 mega, 12 double, or 24 single rolls) Toilet Paper $4.68 each
- Sparkle (8 roll) Paper Towels $4.68 each
- Large Box of Navel Oranges $11.97 ($.33 pound)
- Small Pink Grapefruit 4 for $1.00
- Jonagold, Braeburn, or Golden Delicious Apples $.87 pound