Friday, December 10, 2010

Fabulous Fudge Recipes!

 (picture courtesy of  recipezaar)
I just ran into one of my Fabulous Friends at the grocery store a little while ago, and she asked that  I repost my Creamsicle Fudge recipe from last year. Click Here for the recipe! She has lost the recipe, and her step son has requested a batch for the Holidays. Since, when I posted it last year I probably had two followers (both family members who felt sorry for me) I thought reposting would be a grand idea. The holidays just aren't the same with out a piece of fudge or two. This recipe is delicious, and  a perfect treat for those that do not care for chocolate (although, I do consider that a sin!). While I'm at it, Jaimie at Jamie Cook's It Up has shared her Creamy Dreamy Fudge recipe, as well! I must confess I am not a stellar fudge maker, but Jamie's recipe looks like something I can manage. As long as we are on the subject of simple and delicious fudge recipes go check out Prudy's blog (Prudence Pennywise). She has a wonderful post on making easy Chocolate Bark. Although, Chocolate Bark is not technically fudge, it looks delectable, and  easy is always on my list this time of year!!! Jaimie and Prudy are both the kind of cooks that I want to grow up to be...someday! So, go forth, and learn from their culinary expertise!

5 comments:

  1. Yum....now I am drooling. Send me a pan. Except I would eat it all myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, you have me intrigued with the thought of creamsicle flavored fudge. May have to give this a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never made fudge, but I sure enjoy eating it. Maybe I will have to try your recipe as it looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, your fudge looks sooo good! I love making fudge, but I never have strayed past peanut butter. I will have to try this.

    I am thinking it would be great with peppermint instead of orange sometime?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie,
    Peppermint would be delicious! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails