Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Since this the final week of the WNWN challenge. I thought I would focus on sharing frugal ideas.
Last month I taught a class on couponing and ways to save money on groceries. I put together an information packet to handout that night (I always like to take reference material home from a class). I thought I would share this page with ideas on stretching those last little bits of leftovers (after all, the most expensive food you buy is the food that you throw away!). Please click on it to see a larger version (the original met an untimely end when a Malware of biblical proportions infected our computer, destroying everything on our hard drive. So I have had to scan an extra copy). Hopefully, these ideas will help you creatively turn potential trash into a gourmet (or at least edible) delight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails