Monday, December 6, 2010

This Week's Menu 12/5

( I like reading posts with pictures. Here's a picture of  yummy  Cheesecake.I made two that look just like it for our Church Christmas Party tomorrow night.)

This week is going to be a nutty, crazy, Holiday filled week! Lots of  activities to keep my on my toes. Luckily, several events involving dinner, so I get a few nights out of the kitchen. HURRAY! I'm going for quick and easy this week!

Sunday
Pork Roast 
Gravy
Fried Potatoes
Applesauce
Muffins

Monday
Pork Roast Sandwiches
Potato Chips 
Cucumbers and Lettuce

Tuesday
Taking Cheese Cake to our Church's Annual Christmas Dinner

Wednesday
Child's #1's 18th Birthday (he works at a local Mexican restaurant)
He is working on his Birthday, so we are surprising him by eating dinner at the restaurant and bringing Chocolate cupcakes to share with the restaurant staff.

Thursday
My Office Company Party
The kid's are eating frozen pizza (and are excited about it!)

Friday
French Dip Sandwiches (bumped from last week)
Home Made Buns
Any leftover veggies that need eaten

Saturday
Spaghetti
Bread Sticks (made foom the rest of the Refrigerator Dough)
Green Salad

Any one else in the throws of  HOLIDAY CRAZINESS  this week?

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm... that ALL sounds good. Do you have room for one more? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks great!!!!!
    Especially the cheesecake part.
    "I'll crack a diet coke open for you.." had me chuckling all day.
    Good luck with your week!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails